Update your details competition terms & conditions
1. Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
2. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over (“Eligible Persons”). Air New Zealand (the “Promoter”) its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
3. Conditions of Entry: Entry in to the Update your details competition requires an Eligible Person to update their email address on the Air New Zealand website
4. There is a limit of one entry per Eligible Person.
5. Promotion commences 00:01 Monday 6 November 2017 and closes 23:59 Thursday 30 November 2017 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
6. The winner will be randomly drawn from one prize pool per prize on Thursday 7 December 2017. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by phone or email at the contact telephone number or email address provided at the time of the promotion entry. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to Thursday 7 December 2017, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
7. The first valid entry drawn will win the prize of two return Seat + Bag airfares from New Zealand to Sydney – including return domestic connections from any Air New Zealand serviced domestic airport if required. The Prize winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in this clause, including (where applicable) transport, meal costs, spending money, visas, insurance and all other incidentals.
8. The prize cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable.
9. Flights to will need to be booked before 31 January 2018 and travel before 30 June 2018 and is subject to booking and flight availability. Travel within New Zealand school holidays is excluded.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
12. All prize travel will be subject to Air New Zealand’s Conditions of Carriage, to view visit https://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/conditions-of-carriage. Prize travel will not be eligible to accrue Airpoints Dollars™ or Status Points and cannot be used in conjunction with Air New Zealand’s Airpoints™ Programme or any other carriers’ frequent flyer schemes.
13. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion. Entries into this promotion will be stored only in the Air New Zealand booking database.
14. Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
16. The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.