USA the Kiwi way Terms and Conditions (the “Competition”)
- Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the Competition is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over who are current Air New Zealand AirpointsTM members (“Eligible Entrants”). You may sign up as an Airpoints member in order to be eligible for entry in the Competition.
- Conditions of Entry:
To enter the Competition, Eligible Entrants are required to submit a photograph and a helpful tip about a USA destination for Air New Zealand to utilise in its USA the Kiwi way promotion (at Air New Zealand’s sole discretion). To submit an entry, an Eligible Entrant may either: (1) visit www.usathekiwiway.co.nz and complete the ‘Submit your tips’ entry form; or (2) may post a photograph and accompanying tip to Instagram and tag the tip with the hashtag #usathekiwiway.
All entries will go through pre-post moderation, meaning that before they appear on any Air New Zealand public website or social media channel, they will first be approved by representatives from FCB and/or Air New Zealand to ensure they are not offensive or contain inappropriate material. Any pre-post moderation will occur at the sole discretion of Air New Zealand.
Pre-post Moderation does not affect the entry into the Competition. All entries, once submitted via the ‘Submit your tips’ entry form or appropriately tagged on Instagram, shall be eligible for the prize.
There is no limit to the number of entries per Eligible Entrant, provided all conditions of entry are met.
- There will be five (5) winners selected throughout the Promotional Period. Each winner will receive a prize of one hundred (100) Airpoints Dollars (the “Prize”).
- Air New Zealand, its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter the Competition. Air New Zealand reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- The Competition commences at 00:05am 17 April 2017 and closes 59pm 25 May 2017 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
- There will be five winners chosen throughout the Promotional Period. One winner will be chosen on each of the following dates at 10.00am; Friday 28th April, Friday 5th May, Friday 12th May, Friday 19th May and Friday 26th Winners will be chosen by an independent judging panel comprising of FCB and Air New Zealand representatives and the judges’ decision is final and at the panels’ ultimate discretion. The criteria for choosing the winning tips will be based on how unique and interesting the hidden gem they showcase is and the level of quality in which it is presented including but not limited to the image resolution, and the spelling & grammar. Attempts will be made to notify each winner by phone at the contact telephone number provided at the time of the promotion entry, or via direct message on Instagram, depending on their method of entry . If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to the relevant Friday at 5.00pm, then the prize is forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected by the judges. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You agree that Air New Zealand may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website and any other media (including on all its social media accounts) in connection with any publicity of the Competition. You agree to grant Air New Zealand a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the Competition entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the Competition entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
- The Prize cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable.
- Air New Zealand accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- Air New Zealand reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- Air New Zealand assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. Air New Zealand assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this Competition. Entries into this Competition will be stored in the Air New Zealand booking database.
- Air New Zealand shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this Competition or with any Prize offered.
- The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.