Warm your soul in Wellington terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. The Promoter is Air New Zealand Limited and Wellington Regional Economic Development Agency (the “Promoters”). Employees of the Promoters and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoters reserve the right to verify the validity of entries.
- To enter an eligible participant must complete the Warm your soul in Wellington quiz and fill in the entry form at airnewzeland.co.nz/warm-your-soul-in-wellington. This will give the eligible participant one entry into the draw.
- Each eligible person may enter the competition once only. The Promoters will remove duplicate entries with the first entry being the only valid entry.
- Promotion commences 00:05am Thursday, 15 November 2018 and closes 11:59pm Sunday, 2 December 2018. Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
- Four winners of the Promotion will be selected by random on Tuesday, 4 December 2018. Attempts will be made to notify each of the winners by phone or email at the contact telephone number/email address provided at the time of the promotion entry. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to Friday, 7 December 2018, then the prize is forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected at random. The Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Each winner will receive the following prize:
Return seat+bag airfares for two people (travelling together) from any Air New Zealand serviced domestic airport to Wellington Airport flying Air New Zealand.
- Two nights Superior Room accommodation at the Grand
Mercure Wellington including daily cooked breakfast for two.
One $150 dinner voucher for Egmont Street Eatery issued on arrival at accommodation. Bookings essential.
One $500 Prezzy Card issued to the winner on arrival at accommodation. The Prezzy Card will be pre-loaded with $500 and can be used to make purchases at retailers instore and online. See https://www.prezzycard.co.nz/terms-conditions/ for full Prezzy Card terms and conditions.
- The winner is responsible for all costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize (as stated in this clause 7), including (where applicable) transport, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals. The winner is also responsible for all necessary travel documents, including valid travel identification and insurance.
- Flights and accommodation must be booked at least 30 days prior to requested travel date and no later than Thursday, 31 January 2019. Flights and accommodation are subject to booking and availability. Travel and stay will need to be completed before Friday, 31 May 2019. Travel during New Zealand Public or School Holidays, or large events, is not permitted.
- Travel is not permitted to commence from any origin point outside of New Zealand. Stopovers or stopovers within transit are not permitted. Prize winner and his/her guests must travel together on the same flights in both directions. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Promoters in their sole discretion. Prize is non-transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash and is available on Air New Zealand operated services only.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- All prize travel will be subject to Air New Zealand’s Conditions of Carriage. Prize travel will not be eligible to accrue Airpoints Dollars™ or Status Points and cannot be used in conjunction with Air New Zealand’s Airpoints™ Programme or any other carriers’ frequent flyer schemes.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand and Wellington Regional Economic Development Agency, PO Box 10 017, Wellington 6143, New Zealand.