Be in to win an active adventure in Nelson with K2M terms & conditions
1. Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
2. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. The Promoter is Air New Zealand. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
3. To enter, an eligible participant must complete the Be in to win an active adventure in Nelson entry form at www.airnewzealand.co.nz/win-nelson-k2m-adventure. This will give the eligible participant one entry into the draw. Where the eligible participant completes their entry and shares the competition on their Facebook page, they will receive one additional entry into the draw for one share only.
4. Promotion commences 12:01am 29 January 2020 and closes 11:59pm 9 February 2020. Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
5. The winner of the Promotion will be randomly drawn from one prize pool on 14 February 2020. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by phone or email at the contact telephone number/email address provided at the time of the promotion entry. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to 20 February 2020, then the prize is forfeited, and an alternative winner will be selected at random. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered in to.
6. The prize includes:
• Return seat+bag flights for two to Nelson Airport from any Air New Zealand serviced domestic airport (travelling together), departing on Friday 1 May 2020, returning on Monday 4 May 2020
• Entry for two into the Nelson Airport K2M Multisport event of choice. See K2M terms and conditions here
• Explore Nelson Tasman with a loan car from Nelson Kia for you to use throughout your stay
• Stay two-nights at the Kaiteriteri Reserve Apartments in a one Bedroom Apartment and enjoy dinner at Kai Restaurant & Bar to the value of $100
• Finish the event in style at Mapua Wharf and celebrate with dinner at Jellyfish Restaurant & Bar to the value of $100
• Relax with a scenic cruise into the Abel Tasman National Park with Kaiteriteri Boat Charter
• Enjoy one-nights accommodation at The Hotel Nelson in a superior room and dine for dinner at the Flames On Forty Restaurant And Bar up to the value of $150. Food must be consumed with alcohol and to be consumed when dining in restaurant
7. The winner is responsible for all costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize (as stated in this clause 6), including (where applicable) transport, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals. The winner is also responsible for all necessary travel documents, including valid travel identification and travel insurance.
8. The Nelson Kia vehicle loan for this prize will be from arrival on 1 May 2020 to departure on 4 May 2020, picking up from Nelson Kia and dropping off before departure. The rental car prize cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable.
9. The vehicle loan component of the prize only covers the base costs (time and kilometre charges) of the car loan and does not include optional extras or incidentals. All vehicles are subject to an insurance excess of $500 per claim.
10. Car loaner must meet applicable age and driver's licence requirements of Nelson Kia.
11. Standard Nelson Kia vehicle loan terms and conditions apply.
12. Flights, activities, accommodation and car loan must be booked a minimum of 30 days prior to travel and will be subject to booking and availability. Travel and stay will need to be completed for the dates 1 May 2020 – 4 May 2020.
13. Travel is not permitted to commence from any origin point outside of New Zealand. Stopovers or stopovers within transit are not permitted. Prize winner and his/her guest must travel together on the same flights in both directions. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Promoter in their sole discretion. Prize is non-transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash and is available on Air New Zealand operated services only. In the instance that the winner lives in or around Nelson, they can nominate two guests to travel to Nelson from any Air New Zealand domestic-serviced airport (nominated travellers will need to travel together on the same flights) to redeem the prize on the winner’s behalf.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
16. All prize travel will be subject to Air New Zealand’s Conditions of Carriage. Prize travel will not be eligible to accrue Airpoints Dollars™ or Status Points and cannot be used in conjunction with Air New Zealand’s Airpoints™ Programme or any other carriers’ frequent flyer schemes.
17. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this promotion.
18. Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
20. The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.