Win a South Australian experience terms and conditions
1. Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
2. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over (“Eligible Persons”). Air New Zealand (the “Promoter”) its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries
3. Conditions of Entry: Entry in to the Win a trip for two to South Australian competition requires an Eligible Person to register their details and correctly answer a question on the Air New Zealand website.
4. There is a limit of one entry per Eligible Person.
5. Promotion commences 00:01 Wednesday 2 August 2017 and closes 23:59 Sunday 27 August 2017 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
6. The winners will be randomly drawn from one prize pool per prize on Thursday 31 August 2017. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by phone or email at the contact telephone number or email address provided at the time of the promotion entry. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to Thursday 7 September 2017, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
7. The first valid entry drawn will win the prize of:
Return The Works flights to Adelaide on our one-off South Australia Cellar Door flight departing Auckland on 26 October 2017
Return domestic connections from any Air New Zealand serviced domestic airport if required
Three nights’ accommodation in a Superior Twin room at the Stamford Plaza Hotel
Two tickets for the Commonwealth Bank Roof Climb Adelaide Oval including photo package
Two tickets for the Off Piste Tours Fleurieu Explorer day tour
Two tickets for the Magill Estate Historical Experience tour and wine tasting at Penfolds
Four days’ car hire in a small car – driver must be over 20 years of age and hold all appropriate licences. The make and model of the rental car shall be at the discretion of the Promoter and shall include full insurance cover.
8. All prizes shall be subject to the terms and conditions of use issued by the prize provider. The Promoter accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered in connection with the availability, provision or use of these prizes.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
10. Entrants must not have any criminal convictions nor anything else that may restrict them from entering Australia. The Promoter and South Australian Tourism Commission will not be responsible for any issues whatsoever related to entry into Australia and disclaims all liability and responsibility for any issues, costs or expenses associated therewith
11. The prize package excludes insurance, visas, current passports, any meals or beverages, unless otherwise stated. Additional spending money and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the prize winner, unless otherwise stated.
12. Accommodation is based on two people sharing a room on a twin share or double basis. The prize winner and companion must travel together in both directions.
13. The prize package is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Any unused portion of the package is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for other goods or services and cannot be taken as cash.
14. No compensation will be payable if the prize winner, or their travel companions, are unable to use any element of the package as stated for whatever reason, including participation in certain activities for health, age, behaviour or safety reasons.
15. All components of the prize package must be taken together. Any element of the prize package not taken will be deemed to be forfeited.
16. Hotel accommodation, touring and transfers will be coordinated by the South Australian Tourism Commission. Accommodation and travel is subject to booking, accommodation and flight availability. Once booked, any changes made to the booking may incur a cancellation fee or amendment fee, at the cost of the prize winner.
17. No changes will be allowed within 21 days of departure - 100% cancellation fee applies. Travel suppliers/ airlines to be chosen at South Australian Tourism Commission’s discretion.
18. Travel insurance is not included in the prize package. It is highly recommended that prize winner purchases their own travel insurance.
19. South Australian Tourism Commission will cover the cost of four days’ car hire in a small car – driver must be over 20 years of age and hold all appropriate licences. The make and model of the rental car shall be at the discretion of the Promoter and shall include full insurance cover. Full insurance cover includes excess reduction cover. Any other extras over and above excess reduction, is the responsibility of the winner. Any costs incurred as a result of an accident including any excesses, or any wilful damage must be covered by the winner. The winner need to abide by Budget Car Hire’s regulations. Petrol costs are not included in the prize and must be paid by the winner.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
21. All prize travel will be subject to Air New Zealand’s Conditions of Carriage, to view visit https://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/conditions-of-carriage. Prize travel will not be eligible to accrue Airpoints Dollars™ or Status Points and cannot be used in conjunction with Air New Zealand’s Airpoints™ Programme or any other carriers’ frequent flyer schemes.
22. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion. Entries into this promotion will be stored only in the Air New Zealand booking database.
23. Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
25. The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.