Air New Zealand “You Say Yay” promotion terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents. Winners under the age of 18 years must have approval from a parent or guardian to enter the competition and accept the prize.
- Conditions of Entry:
How to Enter:
To enter, an eligible participant must visit http://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/you-say-yay and complete the quiz to be eligible for one entry into the prize draw, and complete the entry form.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per eligible participant, provided all conditions of entry are met.
- Air New Zealand (the “Promoter”), its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Promotion commences 00:05am 29 August 2016 and closes 11:59pm 26 September 2016 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
- One winner will be drawn at random on 30 September 2016 at 10:00am. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by phone at the contact telephone number provided on the promotion entry. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner within seven working days after the prize draw, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize consists of travel for 4 people flying in Economy Class to any USA destination offered by Air New Zealand and partner airlines via San Francisco, Los Angeles and Houston from any Air New Zealand serviced Domestic New Zealand Airport.
- Travel must be commenced and completed by 30 August 2017.
- Bookings must be requested at least 30 days before proposed departure date and tickets are non-changeable once issued. Travel during New Zealand public or school holidays is not permitted.
- The winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included (as stated in this clause 8), including (where applicable) transport, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals.
- The flight prize is for four people travelling together on the same flights and cannot be separated.
- The prize cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- All prize travel will be subject to Air New Zealand’s Conditions of Carriage. Prize travel will not be eligible to accrue Airpoints Dollars™ or Status Points and cannot be used in conjunction with Air New Zealand’s Airpoints™ Programme or any other carriers’ frequent flyer schemes.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.