YouShop register and get 20 Airpoints Dollars™ terms and conditions
- Acceptance of conditions:
Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of the conditions of entry.
- Promotional period and method of entry:
Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
- Entry is only open to customers residing in New Zealand aged 18 years or over and are current Air New Zealand Airpoints™ members.
- This offer is only available to the Airpoints member to whom this email is addressed. ("Eligible Entrant")
- How to enter:
Entry into the promotion requires an Eligible Entrant to register their Airpoints number online through YouShop. Once the Airpoints number is registered, the Eligible Entrant will receive one (1) entry into the promotion. There is one (1) entry per Eligible Entrant into the promotion.
- Air New Zealand (the "Promoter") and NZ Post, their employees and immediate families, participating agents and associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- This Promotion commences from 12:01am 6 April 2017 and closes 11:59pm 13 April 2017 [or when 100 Eligible Entries have been received, whichever is the earlier] (the "Promotional Period").
- The first 100 Eligible Entrants to register will be awarded the Prize.
- The promotion winners will be notified by an email, after the Promotional Period, sent to the email address provided in the member's Airpoints account. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is:
100 lots of 20 Airpoints Dollars™. Airpoints Dollars will be allocated to the Airpoints™ account of the 100 winners by 12 May 2017.
- Airpoints Dollar prizes are subject to Airpoints terms and conditions.
- The prizes cannot be converted into cash and are not transferable to another person.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this promotion.
- Neither the Promoter, NZ Post nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner's details and photographs for promotional and media purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
- Airpoints and YouShop membership terms and conditions apply, visit Air New Zealand and New Zealand Post for details.
- The Promoter is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.