Get our best online price here at airnewzealand.co.nz.
Whenever you purchase the lowest available Domestic, Tasman or Pacific¹ fare from airnewzealand.co.nz, we promise that if you find the same Air New Zealand flight cheaper on another New Zealand website later that day, tell us and we'll refund the difference plus a further $10 or 10 Airpoints Dollars™ (for fares purchased with Airpoints Dollars)*.
Book with confidence
- Decide on your preferred Flight Itinerary (defined below) and purchase the lowest available fare at airnewzealand.co.nz
- On the same day as your purchase, if you find another New Zealand website is selling the same Air New Zealand Flight Itinerary for less than the fare you purchased, call 0800 35 22 66 to make a claim
- Once we have verified the availability of the Lower Online Fare (defined below), we'll refund the difference plus $10 or 10 Airpoints Dollars (for fares purchased with Airpoints Dollars).
- Not only will you get the lowest Domestic, Tasman or Pacific¹ fare by booking at airnewzealand.co.nz, you won't pay booking service fees
* Terms & conditions
- The guarantee applies only to tickets for wholly Air New Zealand operated Domestic, Tasman or Pacific¹ flights purchased online from the airnewzealand.co.nz website in New Zealand Dollars and paid for with a New Zealand issued charge or credit card or Airpoints Dollars.
- "Flight Itinerary" is defined as a single flight or a series of connecting flights (having one or more flight numbers) from an origin to a destination on a specific date with specific departure time(s).
- "Lower Online Fare" is defined as being a published retail fare available on a website operated by another New Zealand retailer for the exact same Flight Itinerary that is cheaper than the fare purchased by you on airnewzealand.co.nz. For Tasman and Pacific fares, stated applicable costs should be added to the purchased fare and the Lower Online Fare when comparing. Corporate, wholesaler, consolidator and group fares are not eligible.
- Claims must be made by midnight on the same day on which the ticket is purchased (or within 3 hours if the ticket is purchased after 9pm) by calling 0800 35 22 66. Claims may not be made through any other Air New Zealand phone number.
- The fare purchased must be the lowest available for your chosen Air New Zealand Domestic, Tasman or Pacific¹ Flight Itinerary on airnewzealand.co.nz. If there is a lower fare available for the same Flight Itinerary on airnewzealand.co.nz and you do not purchase it then you do not qualify for the guarantee.
- Air New Zealand must be able to verify the availability for purchase of the Lower Online Fare online at the time of claim. If Air New Zealand cannot reasonably verify (in its sole discretion) the availability of the Lower Online Fare at the time the claim is made by phone then it may decline the claim.
- If purchased with cash, the difference between the fares plus $10 will be refunded to the bank account, charge or credit card (as applicable) used for the purchase. If purchased with Airpoints Dollars, the difference between the fares (in Airpoints Dollars) plus 10 Airpoints Dollars will be re-credited to the Airpoints™ account used for the purchase. The refund will only be made after travel has been completed and will be made within 60 days of that date. There is no limit to the amount of the refund.
- The refund is the sole and exclusive benefit that will be provided under this promotion.
- Air New Zealand reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time without notice.
¹ Pacific Island fares are limited to the Cook Islands, Fiji, Niue, Samoa, Tonga and Vanuatu. Tasman fares are limited to Australia and Norfolk Island.