Regional Gotta Go fares provide you with a set price last minute fare option for travel to or from our regional New Zealand airports.
Key Regional Gotta Go fare details:
The Regional Gotta Go fare applies to customers travelling domestically to or from Air New Zealand's regional airports. These are listed below.
Regional Gotta Go fares exclude direct and indirect flights between the following cities: Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Queenstown and Dunedin.
How to purchase a Regional Gotta Go fare:
- Fares are available for purchase between 60 and 90 minutes prior to departure only.
- Fares can be purchased via our 0800 737 000 reservations number, using the dedicated Gotta Go airport phones, or any other phone.
- Fares can only be purchased as a one way journey. A Regional Gotta Go fare for the return journey can be purchased, subject to availability, between 60 and 90 minutes prior to the departure of that flight. Alternatively a standard domestic fare can be booked in advance as normal.
- Fares can be purchased provided the customer does not already hold a booking for the same day of travel for the same route.
- Regional Gotta Go fares are subject to availability at time of purchase. Our reservations team will confirm if a Regional Gotta Go fare is available at time of purchase, between 60 and 90 minutes prior to departure.
- Please note: Regional Gotta Go fares cannot be purchased online. There may be occasions when our website shows that seats are still available on a particular flight, however Gotta Go fares may not be available for purchase.
- The fare will be a flat rate of $169 one way for one domestic sector (for example Napier to Auckland) or $249 one way for two or more domestic sectors (for example Palmerston North to Timaru connecting via Wellington)
- The fare includes one piece of checked luggage.
- The fare is eligible to earn Airpoints Dollars™ and Status Points as per the standard process for current domestic fares.
- Eligible frequent flyer customers, who have purchased a Regional Gotta Go fare will be able to access Air New Zealand lounges.
- Regional Gotta Go Fares are subject to availability at the time of purchase.
- Fare Rules and Conditions of Carriage will apply.
- Pets travelling as checked baggage will not be accepted in conjunction with Regional Gotta Go fares.
Regional Gotta Go Fares will be available for sale and travel from 1 February 2015.