Regional Gotta Go fares provide you with a set price last minute fare option for travel to or from our regional New Zealand airports.
Key Regional Gotta Go fare details:
The Regional Gotta Go fare applies to customers travelling domestically to or from Air New Zealand's regional airports. These are listed below.
|Kapiti Coast||Hamilton||Palmerston North||Tauranga|
Regional Gotta Go fares exclude direct and indirect flights between the following cities: Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Queenstown and Dunedin.
How to purchase a Regional Gotta Go fare:
- Fares are available for purchase between 60 and 90 minutes prior to departure only.
- Fares can be purchased via our 0800 737 000 reservations number, using the dedicated Gotta Go airport phones, or any other phone.
- Fares can only be purchased as a one way journey. A Regional Gotta Go fare for the return journey can be purchased, subject to availability, between 60 and 90 minutes prior to the departure of that flight. Alternatively a standard domestic fare can be booked in advance as normal.
- Fares can be purchased provided the customer does not already hold a booking for the same day of travel for the same route.
- Regional Gotta Go fares are subject to availability at time of purchase. Our reservations team will confirm if a Regional Gotta Go fare is available at time of purchase, between 60 and 90 minutes prior to departure.
- Please note: Regional Gotta Go fares cannot be purchased online. There may be occasions when our website shows that seats are still available on a particular flight, however Gotta Go fares may not be available for purchase.
- The fare will be a flat rate of $169 one way for one domestic sector (for example Napier to Auckland) or $249 one way for two or more domestic sectors (for example Palmerston North to Timaru connecting via Wellington)
- The fare includes one piece of checked luggage.
- The fare is eligible to earn Airpoints Dollars™ and Status Points as per the standard process for current domestic fares.
- Eligible frequent flyer customers, who have purchased a Regional Gotta Go fare will be able to access Air New Zealand lounges.
- Regional Gotta Go Fares are subject to availability at the time of purchase.
- Fare Rules and Conditions of Carriage will apply.
- Pets travelling as checked baggage will not be accepted in conjunction with Regional Gotta Go fares.
Regional Gotta Go Fares will be available for sale and travel from 1 February 2015.