Blitz the North Island from top to bottom as you discover all the best bits from Volcanoes to Hot Springs on our epic 14-day adventure for 18 – 35 year olds!
Looking for a fun way to experience the best of the North Island and meet new friends without the stress of having to plan your own travel? We’ve got you covered!
Get ready to see the “real New Zealand” on an unbeatable tour that covers the entire North Island and takes you to a bunch of awesome, handpicked locations as you travel with a group of like-minded people.
We’re dedicated to making sure you have an epic time, so our tour is super flexible to suit your unique travel style - whether you're an adrenaline junkie or couch potato!
Daily Itinerary Highlights:
1. Auckland – Paihia: Visit the Kai Iwi Lakes - perfect for watersports, see Tane Mahuta – Lord of the Forest in Waipoua Forest, enjoy local fish n chips for lunch in Opononi and explore Paihia in the heart of the Bay of Islands.
2. Paihia – Cape Reinga: See the most northern point of New Zealand – the Cape Reinga lighthouse, glide down the Te Paki Sand Dunes at 90 Mile Beach and enjoy an optional Maori Hangi lunch.
3. Paihia – Auckland: Journey through the Waipu Gorge and visit Piroa Falls – a hidden paradise where you can take a swim and explore.
4. Auckland – Coromandel: Head to the stunning Cathedral Cove and Hahei Beach for a day of relaxation, take a dip in the geothermal hot springs at Hot Water Beach.
5. Coromandel – Tauranga: Travel to Middle Earth and visit the renowned Hobbiton, then explore the coastal beach town of Tauranga and check out the epic views from Mount Maunganui.
6. Tauranga – Rotorua: Visit Wai O Tapu Thermal Wonderland in Rotorua famed for its mud pools and geysers, then enjoy a traditional Hangi buffet at the Tamaki Maori Village and see the world-famous HAKA!
7. Rotorua – Taupo: See a real Kiwi at Rainbow Springs Kiwi encounter, then see the majestic Huka Falls in Taupo.
8. Tongariro National Park: Walk the renowned Tongariro Crossing or opt for a kayak around the Mine Bay Maori Rock carvings, skydive, or water rafting then finish with a soak in Taupo's free hot spring, the Otumheke thermal stream.
9. Taupo – Napier: Enjoy a relaxing Wine Tour in Hawkes Bay and explore the Art Deco city of Napier.
10. Napier – Wellington: Travel to the world’s coolest little capital, Wellington known for its great food, good vibes, stunning promenade and vibrant nightlife.
11. Wellington: Visit the Te Papa Museum, take a cable car to the Botanical gardens, or join an epic Bar Crawl of Wellingtons sweetest pubs and clubs.
12. Wellington – New Plymouth: Visit the amazing Goblin Forest in Egmont National Park and check out the beautiful Botanical Gardens.
13. New Plymouth – Raglan: Visit the renowned Waitomo caves – glow worm capital, then journey to New Zealands’ coolest surf town and finish the night with a sunset boat party and BBQ.
14. Raglan – Auckland: Soak up the best of Raglan on your last day before heading back to Auckland.
2018 - October 23, November 13, December 4
2019 - January 2, January 22, February 12, March 5, March 26, April 16, May 7
Departure Details: Meet at approx 6:30am at Army Outdoors, 326 Karangahape Rd, Auckland. Coach departs at 07:00. On the final day, you will arrive back in Auckland around 18:45.
All prices for this activity are shown in NZD ($)
Copyright © 2019 Bookme Limited.