Bookings that can be accessed online
For your booking to be available online, it must:
- be electronically ticketed - if you have a paper ticket your booking cannot be accessed online
- include travel still to be taken in one or both directions
- have 9 or fewer travellers
- not have been made as an international "multi-city" booking
- not have been changed previously through the Contact Centre or Air New Zealand Holidays Store.
Bookings for domestic New Zealand travel may be changed online, subject to the following considerations:
- Bookings containing grabaseat™ and/or grabaseat+bag fares can only be changed before the day of travel (please note, grabaseat™+bag fares paid by Airpoints Dollars™ or POLi cannot be changed online)
- Smart Saver fares can only be changed before the day of travel
- Flexi Plus fares may be changed up until departure
- Changes may be made to dates and/or times of flights; the origin and destination of flights cannot be changed online
- Changes must apply to all passengers in the booking
- Flights must have been booked on the Air New Zealand website, and not subsequently changed through the Contact Centre or be checked in
- Bookings made under the Starfish Discount Programme can be changed online
If you cannot change your booking online, please contact us. Note that service fees will apply for changes made via the Contact Centre.
Can my booking be cancelled online?
Bookings for domestic and international travel may be cancelled online, subject to the following considerations:
- Flexi fares and Business (except Business Saver) fares may be cancelled up until departure
- Pacific Flexi fares for travel between 10 December and 15 January cannot be cancelled online
- If your flight is close to departure it may not be available for cancelling online
- A booking must be cancelled in full, i.e. both the outbound and return flights if a round trip
When cancelling online, a refund will be credited to the original form of payment you used to make the booking. For further assistance, please contact us.