You can manage your own booking online whether you booked online, in person or through our Contact Centre.
Bookings that can be managed online
For your booking to be available online, it must:
- Be electronically ticketed - if you have a paper ticket your booking cannot be accessed online
- Include travel still to be taken in one or both directions
- Have 9 or fewer travellers
- Not have been made as an international "multi-city" booking
You can view, change and cancel your booking online through Manage Bookings, or login to your Airpoints account.
View, change or cancel your booking online
Changing and cancelling your booking is subject to the fare rules for your booking.
- Any changes will apply to all travellers in the same booking
- Skycouch bookings, multi-stop bookings and bookings purchased with a promo code cannot be changed online.
- A booking must be cancelled in full i.e. both the outbound and return flights of a round trip.
- When cancelling your booking online, refunds (as per the fare conditions for your booking) will be credited to the original form of payment you used to make the booking.
- If your flight is close to departure it may not be available for cancelling online.
If you cannot change or cancel your booking online, please contact us. Note that service fees will apply for changes made via the Air New Zealand Contact Centre.