With the Air NZ mobile app, it’s now even easier to take to the skies. You can book flights, check-in, and do loads more, straight from the app.
How the app can help you?
Before you fly
- See all of your domestic and international flights
- View up-to-date details of all your flight bookings, including seat and gate numbers
- If you’re an Airpoints™ member and entered your Airpoints number at the time of booking, your flight details will be automatically entered
- If you’re not an Airpoints member, you can manually add your flight details
- Book flights quickly and easily from your mobile phone
- Get weather and other useful information on your destination
The day of your flight
- Check-in* before you reach the airport
- Get local traffic conditions and travel time to the airport
- Be notified of any changes to your flight time or boarding gate number, and we'll let you know when your flight has commenced boarding
- Use the app as your boarding pass for domestic flights, and for some international flights
When you arrive
- Airport maps available including points of interest
- If you're an Airpoints member, keep track of your Airpoints Dollars™ account balance, see your last five transactions at a glance and more
Not an Airpoints member? Join now.
Where can I get the app?
Download it from the Apple App Store (iPhones running iOS7 and above) - or from the Google Play Store for Android.
To take advantage of some of these features you’ll need to enable GPS and Location Services as well as push notifications.
The great news is, anyone can use the app - you don’t have to be an Airpoints member.
* Online and mobile check-in are available 24 hours before departure and close 30 minutes before departure for domestic and 90 minutes before departure for international.