The Air NZ mobile app
Download the Air NZ mobile app now
Making every journey a little easier
Air NZ Mobile app features
- Have real-time flight info at your fingertips with up-to-date gate and seat info, boarding and departure times, and more.
- Use the app to board your aircraft, print checked bag tags from the kiosk, and if eligible, to enter the Air New Zealand Lounge.
- You can hold up to 9 boarding passes for your group or family under the same booking. Bookings with infants cannot currently be supported.
- Notifications remind you of key flight information, and let you know if anything changes.
- Pre-order your coffee in our range of Koru Lounges* quickly and easily.
- Use your digital Airpoints cards to earn Airpoints Dollars™ or when travelling. There're two versions available - Retail & Travel.
- Test your general knowledge in our famous Air NZ Quiz, now available anytime through our app.
Useful Air NZ Mobile App features before you travel with us
Useful Air NZ Mobile App features right before your flight
How do I add a booking to the Air NZ mobile app?
Bookings are automatically added for Airpoints members provided you remember to include your Airpoints number when you book. Alternatively you can manually add a booking by entering your Air New Zealand booking reference and family name for each booking.
Can I access my mobile boarding pass on the Air NZ mobile app?
If your mobile device is compatible with the Air New Zealand mobile app and your booking is eligible and able to be viewed on the app, you can access the boarding pass for your flight from the flight detail screen.
Love the app? Remember to rate us.
The iPhone and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc.
By downloading, installing or using the Air NZ mobile app you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
iOS: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Android: Requires Android 5.0 or later. This app is optimised for Android Phones.
*Koru Lounge access required. Currently available in the following Air New Zealand Lounges: Auckland Regional, Auckland Domestic, Auckland International, Wellington, Christchurch and Sydney. Lounge eligibility is required to access Air New Zealand Lounges.