We're here to help
COVID-19 travel information
Kia Ora, we are currently experiencing a high volume of calls.
Care for all our customers is a priority and we appreciate your patience and support during this difficult time.
If your Air New Zealand flight is disrupted, you might be able to switch to an alternative.
You can often update your flight details online.
- View, change and cancel your bookings
- Add an extra bag or two to your baggage allowance
- Choose your seat
- Order or change your special meal
- Request a copy of your electronic ticket
All you need is your six character booking reference. (Air New Zealand reference numbers end in "H".)
Choose from our messaging options below for help before, during or after your travel.
Thank you for your patience.
- "Resend my booking confirmation"
- "Confirm my seat selection"
- "Confirm my special meal"
- "Confirm my baggage allowance"
- "Check my Airpoints™ balance"
- "Order a replacement Airpoints card"
- "Confirm my special assistance"
- "Reset my password"
And there’s plenty of more ways he can help.
Pro-tip: For the best Oscar experience, sign in to the website first.