We're here to help
Manage your flight booking
To give you full flexibility, we are waiving change fees and extending credit opt-in for NZ domestic flights due to depart before 31 October 2021 and international flights due to depart before 28 February 2022.
You can often make these and other changes online, all you need is your six character booking reference. (Air New Zealand reference numbers end in "H".)
- Check to see if your booking has been held in credit
- View, change and cancel your bookings
- Add an extra bag or two to your baggage allowance
- Choose your seat
- Order or change your special meal
- Request a copy of your electronic ticket
You can now ask Oscar to check the balance of most credits
Just ask "What is my credit balance?" and he will do his best to retrieve it for you. You will need your booking reference and the last name on the booking.
- "Resend my booking confirmation"
- "Confirm my seat selection"
- "Confirm my special meal"
- "Confirm my baggage allowance"
- "Check my Airpoints™ balance"
- "Order a replacement Airpoints card"
- "Confirm my special assistance"
- "Reset my password"
And there's plenty of more ways he can help.
Pro-tip: For the best Oscar experience, sign in to the website first.