We're here to help
COVID-19 travel information
Care for all our customers is a priority and we appreciate your patience and support during this difficult time.
Manage your flight booking
If your Air New Zealand flight is disrupted, you might be able to switch to an alternative.
You can often update your flight details online.
- Check to see if your booking has been held in credit
- View, change and cancel your bookings
- Add an extra bag or two to your baggage allowance
- Choose your seat
- Order or change your special meal
- Request a copy of your electronic ticket
All you need is your six character booking reference. (Air New Zealand reference numbers end in "H".)
We are currently experiencing a high volume of calls and messages.
You can now ask Oscar to check the balance of most credits.
Just ask "What is my credit balance?" and he will do his best to retrieve it for you. You will need your booking reference and the last name on the booking.
- "Resend my booking confirmation"
- "Confirm my seat selection"
- "Confirm my special meal"
- "Confirm my baggage allowance"
- "Check my Airpoints™ balance"
- "Order a replacement Airpoints card"
- "Confirm my special assistance"
- "Reset my password"
And there’s plenty of more ways he can help.
Pro-tip: For the best Oscar experience, sign in to the website first.