Airpoints New Partner Launch - Social Media Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over and are current Air New Zealand Airpoints™ members.
Conditions of Entry
How to Enter:
- To enter an eligible participant must accurately guess at least 1 correct partner. This will give the eligible participant one entry into the draw.
- Participation in the Promotion is limited to one entry per person.
- Air New Zealand (the "Promoter") its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Promotion commences 15th November 2023 at 10:00am and closes at 15th November 2023 at 11:59pm (the "Promotional Period"). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
- Two winners will be randomly drawn from one prize pool on 16th November 2023 at 10:00am. Attempts will be made to notify the winners through Instagram. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winners prior to 23rd November 2023, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be a total of two (2) winners, one for each partner correctly guessed. The first valid entry drawn will win the prize of 250 Airpoints Dollars™. The second valid entry drawn will win the prize of 250 Airpoints Dollars. The winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included (as stated in this clause 9).
- The prize cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this promotion.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- The Promoter collects entrants' personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. Please refer to Air New Zealand's Privacy Statement at https://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/privacy regarding the collection, use, disclosure and storage of personal information.
- The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.