Air New Zealand Airpoints™ Low Fee Visa
You'll earn 1 Airpoints Dollar for every;
- $160 spent on eligible purchases*, or
- $140 spent on Air New Zealand products bought directly from Air New Zealand
- Your Airpoints Dollars will never expire, as long as you have a current card and you're the nominated earner
- A low annual account fee – pay just $12.50 every six months
- 1 Airpoints Dollar is equal to $1 when purchasing any Air New Zealand flight1. You can also use your Airpoints Dollars for rental cars or shopping in the Airpoints Store
- If you aren't already an Airpoints member, we'll sign you up for free when your Airpoints credit card is approved
Monthly prize draws
Monthly prize draw of bonus Airpoints Dollars - as long as you've used your card that month, you're automatically in the draw. Terms and conditions apply.
Airpoints Dollars Top-Up
Buy additional Airpoints Dollars online for a fee with Airpoints Dollars Top-Up. Purchases of Airpoints Dollars are non-refundable, please double check your purchase before you confirm. Terms and conditions apply.
Rates and fees
- 16.90% p.a. purchase interest rate. (Interest rates are subject to change)
- 22.95% p.a. cash advance interest rate. (Interest rates are subject to change)
- Up to 44 interest free days, as long as you pay off your entire balance in full every month by the due date. The interest free period does not apply to cash advances or balance transfers
- 5% or $10 minimum monthly repayments - whichever is greater
- $12.50 account fee every six months
- $5 fee for a joint or additional cardholder every six months
- Other fees apply
- Kiwbank lending criteria, credit limits and terms and conditions apply
To apply for an Air New Zealand Airpoints Low Fee Visa, you must be at least 18 years of age, a New Zealand resident, and have a good credit history.
Also check out
Air New Zealand Airpoints Standard Visa
There's nothing standard about this card - you'll be in the air before you know it. Find out more about Air New Zealand Airpoints Standard Visa
*Eligible purchases exclude fee or interest, balance transfers, credit card repayment insurance**, gambling chips, money orders, travellers cheques or foreign currencies in cash, cash advances or cash withdrawals made from an ATM, or any transaction that is reversed, refunded or charged back, or Airpoints Dollars Top-Ups.
1 An "Air New Zealand flight" means a flight that is ticketed and operated by Air New Zealand and certain airline partner codeshare flights - view the full list of Air New Zealand airline Airpoints partners. Any applicable third party taxes, levies or surcharges can't be paid for with Airpoints Dollars, unless the fare is a New Zealand domestic fare.
Kiwibank is the issuer of the Air New Zealand Airpoints credit cards. Airpoints terms and conditions apply.
**As of 1 April 2021, customers are no longer able to apply for Credit Card Repayment Insurance policy when opening a new credit card account.