Be in to win a trip for two to Asia Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
- Conditions of Entry:
How to Enter: To enter an eligible participant must complete the Air New Zealand Asia quiz during the Promotional Period and complete the entry form. This will give the eligible participant one entry into the draw.
- Participation in the Promotion is limited to one entry per person.
- Air New Zealand (the "Promoter") its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Promotion commences 16 October 2023 at 12.01am and closes 29 October 2023 at 11.59pm (the "Promotional Period"). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
- One winner will be randomly drawn from one prize pool on 2 November 2023 at 10.00am. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by phone at the contact telephone number provided on the promotion entry. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to 6 November 2023 at 10.00am then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win the prize of the following for two people (winner and guest):
- Return economy flights from Auckland to one of Air New Zealand's non-stop Asia ports (Bali, Hong Kong, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Taipei or Tokyo) of the winner's choice
- Return domestic New Zealand connecting flights to/from Auckland, if required
- Prezzy card to the value of $3,000 NZD
The winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included (as stated in this clause 8), including (where applicable) transport, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals.
- Prize must be taken by 29 October 2024 and is subject to booking and flight availability. Travel during New Zealand Public or School Holidays, or large events in New Zealand or the destination country, is not permitted.
- The prize cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- All prize travel will be subject to Air New Zealand's Conditions of Carriage, to view visit https://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/conditions-of-carriage. Prize travel will not be eligible to accrue Airpoints Dollars™ or Status Points and cannot be used in conjunction with Air New Zealand's Airpoints™ Programme or any other carriers' frequent flyer schemes.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- The Promoter collects entrants' personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. Please refer to Air New Zealand's Privacy Statement at https://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/privacy regarding the collection, use, disclosure and storage of personal information.
- The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.