Now's the time to take off
Book & Win Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. Eligible participants must be an existing Airpoints member or become an Airpoints member to win the prize.
- Conditions of entry:
How to enter:
An eligible participant making and paying for an Air New Zealand airfare booking (including Grabaseat) during the Promotional Period will automatically be entered into the promotion. If you do not wish to participate in the promotion, you can send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org before the close of the Promotional Period to be excluded from the promotion.
- Participation in the Promotion is limited to one entry per person. Cancelled bookings made during the Promotional Period will be ineligible for entry into the promotion.
Air New Zealand (the "Promoter") its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Promotion commences 6 June 2023 and closes midnight 30 June 2023 (the "Promotional Period"). Bookings received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
- 25 winners will be randomly drawn from one prize pool on 14 July 2023. Attempts will be made to notify the winners by phone or email at the contact details provided at the time of booking. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winners prior to 28 July 2023, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries drawn will win the prize of 1,000 Airpoints Dollars.TM
- The prize cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this promotion. Entries into this promotion will be stored only in the Air New Zealand booking database.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- The Promoter collects entrants' personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. Please refer to Air New Zealand's Privacy Statement at https://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/privacy regarding the collection, use, disclosure and storage of personal information.
- The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.