COVID-19: Asia capacity adjustments
Air New Zealand is making capacity adjustments to selected services through to the end of June as a result of the continuing impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) on customer demand.
We will contact customers with affected flights directly with alternative travel options. Customers booked via a travel agent (including online travel agents) will be contacted by their original booking agent.
- Auckland and Bali is suspended from 30 March until 30 June 2020.
- Auckland and Incheon (Seoul) is suspended from 08 March until 30 June 2020.
- Auckland and Narita (Tokyo) is suspended from 30 March until 30 June 2020.
- Auckland and Shanghai is suspended until 01 May 2020.
- Auckland and Taipei is suspended from 30 March until 30 June 2020.
Selected flights on the following routes up have been cancelled as the COVID-19 situation continues to develop. Air New Zealand will be in contact with customers directly regarding these cancellations. Please note if your booking was made through a travel agent, you may not receive communication from us directly.
- Auckland and Hong Kong
- Auckland and Kansai (Osaka)
- Auckland and Singapore