Air New Zealand Airpoints™ Standard Visa
- Earn Airpoints Dollars™ on your everyday spend
- Earn two single-entry Air New Zealand Lounge eVouchers per year when you spend $30,000 on eligible purchases* each year
- As long as you have a current card and you're the nominated earner, your Airpoints Dollars will never expire
For frequently asked questions around Airpoints earning credit cards benefits affected by COVID-19, please see here.
Earning Airpoints Dollars
- You'll earn 1 Airpoints Dollar for every:
- $120 spent on eligible purchases*, or
- $100 spent on Air New Zealand products bought directly from Air New Zealand
- Eligible purchases exclude fees or interest, balance transfers, credit card repayment insurance, gambling chips, money orders, travellers cheques or foreign currencies in cash, cash advances or cash withdrawals made from an ATM, any transaction that is reversed, refunded or charged back, or Airpoints Dollars Top-Ups
- A1 is equal to $1 when purchasing any Air New Zealand flight1. You can also use your Airpoints Dollars for rental cars or shopping in the Airpoints Store
- Your Airpoints Dollars will never expire, as long as you have a current card and you're the nominated earner
- If you aren't already an Airpoints member, we'll sign you up when your Airpoints credit card is approved
Air New Zealand Lounge eVouchers
Earn two single-entry Air New Zealand Lounge eVouchers per year when you spend $30,000 on eligible purchases*.
Airpoints Dollars Advance
Get access to a 100 Airpoints Dollars Advance.
Monthly prize draws
Monthly prize draw of bonus Airpoints Dollars - as long as you've used your card that month, you're automatically in the draw. Terms and conditions apply.
Airpoints Dollars Top-Up
Buy additional Airpoints Dollars online for a fee with Airpoints Dollars Top-Up. Purchases of Airpoints Dollars are non-refundable, please double check your purchase before you confirm. Terms and conditions apply.
Rates and fees
- 20.95% p.a. purchase interest rate. (Interest rates are subject to change)
- 22.95% p.a. cash advance interest rate. (Interest rates are subject to change)
- Up to 44 interest free days, as long as you pay off your entire balance in full every month by the due date. The interest free period does not apply to cash advances or balance transfers
- 5% or $10 minimum monthly repayments - whichever is greater
- $32.50 account fee every six months
- $10 fee for a joint or additional cardholder every six months
- Other fees apply
- Kiwbank lending criteria, credit limits and terms and conditions apply
To apply for an Air New Zealand Airpoints Standard Visa, you must be at least 18 years of age, a New Zealand resident, and have a good credit history.
Also check out
Air New Zealand Airpoints Low Fee Visa
A low annual account fee - with a sharp interest rate and Airpoints Dollars earn rate. Find out more about the Air New Zealand Airpoints Low Fee Visa.
1 An "Air New Zealand flight" means a flight that is ticketed and operated by Air New Zealand and certain airline partner codeshare flights - view the full list of Air New Zealand airline Airpoints partners. Any applicable third party taxes, levies or surcharges can’t be paid for with Airpoints Dollars, unless the fare is a New Zealand domestic fare.
* Eligible purchases exclude fees or interest, balance transfers, credit card repayment insurance, gambling chips, money orders, travellers cheques or foreign currencies in cash, cash advances or cash withdrawals made from an ATM, or any transaction that is reversed, refunded or charged back.
Kiwibank is the issuer of the Air New Zealand Airpoints credit cards. Airpoints terms and conditions apply.