A better way to book your airport transfers
Enjoy a variety of New Zealand and international transfer options, compare prices, earn Airpoints Dollars™ on every ride and, most importantly, organise getting to and from your flight with ease.
Sign in with Airpoints™ for the quickest way to book
When booking an airport transfer service with us, and logged in, you'll find your Airpoints account information saved for your convenience. Even better, you can save your address details for the next time you book and manage your booking online.
Earn Double Airpoints Dollars on your transfer from your front door to your hotel room
Get to and from the airport with ease in NZ and now also in over 30 cities Air New Zealand flies to around the world when you book with us by 3 November 2019. Simply make your booking on taxi.co.nz and enter 2XAIRPOINTS on the checkout page. Terms and conditions apply.
Tailor your journey
- Book your transfer up to 1 hour before your travel
- Meet and greet service by the driver of your taxi
- Add multiple stops along your journey (applies within New Zealand only)
- When using your Airpoints account login, you can manage your booking online
- Cancel or change for free up to 1 hour beforehand (24 hours for international destinations)
- 24/7 contact centre support through your preferred provider
- Access to more transport options such as executive car, premium van, Skybus and even helicopter
- Service includes non-Air New Zealand flights and address-to-address bookings
Meeting your driver
If you're getting picked up from the airport, your driver will meet you in the arrivals hall or the designated meeting space. As long as your flight number and date stay the same, your driver will be there when you arrive.
From your specified pick-up time, your driver will wait up to:
- 70 minutes at Auckland International Airport
- 45 minutes at all other New Zealand International Airports
- 30 minutes at international airports outside of New Zealand
- 15 minutes at all other pick up points
You can add more free waiting time when making your booking or by contacting your transfer supplier directly.
For shuttles and buses, you should meet at the pick-up point outlined in your booking confirmation. If you are delayed at the airport and miss your pick-up time, you may be able to catch the next available service leaving from the airport. Please check with your provider.
Please always turn on your mobile phone and get in contact with your transfer supplier directly if you are unable to locate them.
It's free to change or cancel your booking
We understand that plans can change. If you were logged into your Airpoints account when you made your booking, you can simply login to manage your booking, otherwise, you will need to call your taxi provider directly.
For New Zealand bookings, changes and cancellations are free of charge up to 1 hour before your pick-up time, after which they are non-refundable. For international bookings, changes and cancellations are free of charge up to 24 hours before your pick-up time, after which they are non-refundable. For any changes to international bookings, please call the taxi provider directly or cancel the existing booking and make a new booking.