Be in to win a trip to Hobart
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
- Conditions of Entry:
How to Enter: To enter an eligible participant must complete the Tasmania Quiz and fill out the entry form. This will give the eligible participant one entry into the draw.
- Participation in the Promotion is limited to one entry per person.
- Air New Zealand (the "Promoter") its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Promotion commences 12.01am 20 April 2023 and closes 11.59pm 30 April 2023 (the "Promotional Period"). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
- One winner will be randomly drawn from one prize pool on 5 May 2023. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by phone at the contact telephone number provided on the promotion entry. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to 13 May 2023, then the prize is forfeited, and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The judge's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win the prize of the following for two people (winner & guest):
- Return theworks flights from Auckland non-stop to Hobart.
- Domestic New Zealand connecting flights if required.
- TasVacations travel voucher to the value of $1,000 AUD
- The winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included (as stated in this clause 8), including (where applicable) transport, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals.
- Flights must be booked a minimum of 30 days prior to travel and will be subject to booking and availability. Travel and stay will need to be completed by 30 April 2024. Travel during New Zealand and Australia public or school holidays, or large events, is not permitted.
- TasVacations voucher is valid for 3 years from date of issue. The gift voucher applies to direct bookings with TasVacations and cannot be booked through a third-party agent. The voucher can only be used with TasVacations partners as listed in their current brochure. Please contact TasVacations for a full list of terms and conditions.
- The prize cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- All prize travel will be subject to Air New Zealand's Conditions of Carriage, to view visit https://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/conditions-of-carriage. Prize travel will not be eligible to accrue Airpoints Dollars™ or Status Points and cannot be used in conjunction with Air New Zealand's Airpoints™ Programme or any other carriers' frequent flyer schemes.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this promotion. Entries into this promotion will be stored only in the Air New Zealand booking database.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- The Promoter collects entrants' personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. Please refer to Air New Zealand's Privacy Statement at https://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/privacy regarding the collection, use, disclosure, and storage of personal information.
- The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.