Discover where Airpoints could take you
We like to keep things simple, so one Airpoints Dollar™ is worth one New Zealand dollar.
That way you always know exactly what you can afford.
You can earn Airpoints Dollars in three easy ways, so rewards are never far away:
- Fly with us, other Star Alliance airlines or our other partner airlines
- Shop with over 65 Airpoints Partners, or with over 120 brands online through the Airpoints Mall
- Use an Airpoints earning credit or debit card, or OneSmart card
- If you have an Airpoints temporary membership card please link it to your new Airpoints account to start earning.
Watch your Airpoints Dollar balance grow, and get ready to choose your next reward.
Airpoints Dollars have a four-year expiry, so you can save up to use them on the rewards you like.
Take your pick from thousands of travel, wine, homeware or electronics products from the Airpoints Store.
Spend Airpoints Dollars on your DIY projects by shopping in-store and online at Mitre 10.
Donate Airpoints Dollars to help Kiwi kids across the country take flight with Airpoints for Schools.
You can also use them when you're booking travel with Air New Zealand:
- Flights and upgrades
- Koru programme membership
- Onboard food and drink
- Extra baggage allowances
- Car rentals and travel insurance
If you don't have enough Airpoints Dollars for your next flight, you can use a mix of Airpoints Dollars and cash through Airpoints Flexipay.
Earn Status Points to access more travel benefits when you fly.
Status Points are earned every time you fly with us, Star Alliance airlines, or our other partner airlines. You can also earn Status Points with some Airpoints earning credit cards.
Each Status Point moves you closer to the next Airpoints membership tier. You start as an Airpoints member, but with enough Status Points within a 12 month period, you could advance to Silver, Gold, or Elite.
Each tier gives you new benefits, like upgrades, extra baggage allowance, lounge access and more.