Say 'kia ora' to Oscar!
Oscar’s been trained to help with commonly asked travel questions, with a unique personality. The more people chat with him, the more he learns, making his artificial intelligence smarter every day. He’s adaptable and accessible across multiple devices and platforms with new content being added constantly. As Air New Zealand strives to be at the forefront of innovation, Oscar’s been a huge boost to how we help customers right when they need it.
Oscar can help in more than 380 ways:
- Resend your booking confirmation
- Claim missing Airpoints Dollars™
- Book or change a flight
- Select your seat
- Order a replacement Airpoints™ card
- Change your username or password
- Add extra bags to your booking
And that’s just the beginning.
Where can you find him
Did you know…?
Oscar has been a very helpful bot since he launched in February 2017, assisting thousands of customers:
- on more than 380 different topics
- with more than 1,000 conversations on average per day
- in solving approximately 73% of their enquiries
Not only is Oscar friendly and helpful, he also has his own personality and can be a little cheeky. Ask him some of the following to see what he replies with:
- Tell me a dad joke
- What are you doing?
- What's the meaning of life?
- Who's your mother?
- Who's your daddy?