West Coast Watch & Win Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
2. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over ("Eligible Persons"). Air New Zealand Limited (the "Promoter") and Development West Coast, their employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
3. To enter, an eligible participant must correctly answer the question at www.airnewzealand.co.nz/west-coast-watch-and-win and follow the prompts to enter their details. This will give the eligible participant one entry into the draw.
4. Participation in the Promotion is limited to one entry per person per day.
5. Promotion commences 12:01am Thursday 20 July 2023 and closes 11:59pm Sunday 30 July 2023 (the "Promotional Period"). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
6a. At the end of the Promotional Period, one winner who correctly answered the question will be randomly drawn from the prize pool on Wednesday 9 August 2023 and will win:
- Return seat+bag flights for the winner and one guest (travelling together) from any Air New Zealand serviced domestic airport to Hokitika Airport
- Three West Coast experiences, including:
- A $1,000 Prezzy Card to contribute towards holiday expenses such as car rental and accommodation costs
6b. Attempts will be made to notify the winner(s) by phone or email at the contact telephone number(s) or email address(es) provided at the time of the promotion entry. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, are unable to contact the winner(s) prior to Wednesday 16 August 2023 , then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
7. The winner is responsible for all costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize (as stated in this clause 5), including (where applicable) transport, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals. The winner is also responsible for all necessary travel documents, including valid travel identification and travel insurance.
8. Franz Josef Glacier Guides - Franz Josef Heli Hike terms & conditions apply - see: https://www.franzjosefglacier.com/terms-and-conditions/
9. Franz Josef Wilderness Tours - Kayak Classic Tour - Tours operate in most weather conditions, full wet weather gear is supplied. We reserve the right to cancel tours if weather is unsafe to operate. Bookings are subject to a 24-hour cancellation policy. For more details see: https://franzjoseftours.co.nz/kayak-tours/
10. West Coast Treetop Walk and Tower Zipline are open 7 days a week, 9am to 3.15pm (Closed Christmas Day). Cancellation occurs in the event of thunder and lightning or strong winds. For more details see: https://treetopsnz.com/about-us/
11. Flights and activities must be booked a minimum of 30 days prior to travel and is subject to booking and flight availability. Travel will need to be booked before 28 June 2024. Travel during public holidays, school holidays, or large events, is not permitted. Prize must be taken by 31 December 2024.
12. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Promoter in their sole discretion. Prize is non-transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash and is available on Air New Zealand operated services only.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
15. All prize travel will be subject to Air New Zealand's conditions of carriage. Prize travel will not be eligible to accrue Airpoints Dollars or Status Points and cannot be used in conjunction with Air New Zealand's Airpoints programme or any other carriers' frequent flyer schemes.
16. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this promotion.
17. Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion, including Development West Coast, shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
18. The Promoter collect entrants' personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winners' details and photographs for promotional and media purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. Please refer to Air New Zealand's privacy statement regarding the collection, storage, use, sharing and deletion of personal information.
19. The Promoters of this competition are Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand and Development West Coast, 1st Floor, Brunner House, 54 Tainui Street, Greymouth 7805.