Earning Airpoints Dollars when you sell a property
Airpoints™ members can earn 1 Airpoints Dollar™ for every $2,000 of the sale price of your property (capped at 500 Airpoints Dollars per sale). Earning applies to residential, commercial, industrial, rural and lifestyle properties listed with Bayleys. If more than one person owns the property, you can decide how many Airpoints Dollars each person earns.
Here’s how it works:
- List: Ask Bayleys for a no obligation free appraisal of your property. Simply visit one of their 76 offices nationwide or phone them on 0800 BAYLEYS to organise your appraisal today.
- Sell: Sell your property with your selected Bayleys agent. After your settlement date they’ll let us know how many Airpoints Dollars you have earned.
- Fly: Within 45 days after settlement you’ll see your Airpoints Dollars in your Airpoints™ account. They are now ready to be put towards your next reward!
Earning Airpoints Dollars when you lease a property
Airpoints members can earn 1 Airpoints Dollar for every 1 m² of space leased (capped at 1,000 Airpoints Dollars per lease transaction) on participating properties listed by Bayleys. Airpoints Dollars can be transferred to your Airpoints for Business account, so you can allocate them to employees if you wish.
Here’s how it works:
- Brief: Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an information pack, pop in to your local Bayleys office or phone them on 0800 BAYLEYS and let them know a little bit about your business and when you are thinking of moving. One of the Bayleys specialist leasing agents will be more than happy to help you with assessing what your options are and will provide a selection of properties that suit your requirements.
- Lease: Lease your new premises exclusively through Bayleys. After your lease agreement has been completed they’ll let us know how many Airpoints Dollars you have earned.
- Fly: Within 45 days after your unconditional lease date you’ll see your Airpoints Dollars in your Airpoints for Business account. They are now ready for you to allocate to other staff members or you can use them yourself for that next reward!