Westpac Airpoints™ Debit Mastercard®
The Westpac Airpoints™ Debit Mastercard® is New Zealand's first debit card to earn you Airpoints Dollars™
The Airpoints Debit Mastercard can be used just like an EFTPOS card, as well as online, over the phone and overseas.
- Earn 1 Airpoints Dollar™ for every NZD $300 spent on your Westpac Airpoints Debit Mastercard1
- No annual fee for the first year
- Annual fee is waived completely for under 19 year olds
- No international transaction fees when you use your card at our Global ATM Alliance ATMs2
- Make contactless payments without a PIN for transactions up to $200
What you need to get an Airpoints Debit Mastercard
- An eligible Westpac transaction account (eligible accounts include a Westpac Everyday account, Westpac Earner account, Westpac Easy access and Westpac Choices Everyday account)
- To be an Airpoints Member
- You'll need to deposit a total of at least $500 into your transaction account each month
Airpoints Dollars will be earned at the rates specified and published by Westpac from time to time on Westpac's website at westpac.co.nz/airpoints. Airpoints Dollar earn rates are subject to change.
1Certain purchases and transactions do not earn Airpoints Dollars (See the Debit Card Conditions of Use for full details), including; fees, charges or interest, tax payments (including local council rates and ACC Levies), gambling chips or gambling transactions (including online gambling), cash withdrawals from your account, money orders, travellers cheques and foreign currencies in cash, and business-related purchases.
2 Saving applies to Westpac customers who use an ATM belonging to a member of the Global ATM Alliance only, and is subject to change. Global ATM Alliance member banks are subject to change. All other international and standard fees apply, including foreign currency conversion fees. Refer to the Transaction and Service Fees brochure for details.
You must be a member of Air New Zealand's Airpoints programme to be eligible to earn Airpoints Dollars. Airpoints terms and conditions apply.
Airpoints™ and Airpoints Dollars™ are registered trademarks of Air New Zealand Limited.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Eligibility criteria, terms and conditions apply.