Westpac Airpoints™ Debit Mastercard®
The Westpac Airpoints™ Debit Mastercard® is New Zealand's first debit card to earn you Airpoints Dollars™
The Airpoints Debit Mastercard can be used just like an EFTPOS card, as well as online, over the phone and overseas.
- Earn one Airpoints Dollar for every NZD $250 you spend on your Airpoints Debit Mastercard
- Earn Airpoints Dollars on all your everyday purchases, big and small1
- Annual card fee is waived for customers under 19 years of age
- Annual card fee of $15 is waived for the first year
- Stay in control because you're using your own money
- Add a Westpac Pay Tag® for free2 to make contactless purchases under $80
- Rely on 24/7 protection3 from fraudulent activity with CardGuard™
To take out an Airpoints Debit Mastercard you will need:
- An eligible Westpac transaction account4, there are five to choose from
- To make minimum monthly deposits totalling $500 or more into your eligible transaction account5
- Access to Westpac One online banking
- An Airpoints™ membership number
To start earning Airpoints Dollars on your everyday spend, visit Westpac online or in branch for more information and to take out a card today.
1 Eligible purchases exclude cash withdrawals, payments for cash-equivalents (such as travellers' cheques, money orders and gambling chips) and business-related purchases. See the Debit Card Conditions of Use for full details of all excluded transactions.
2 Your first Westpac PayTag is free. Replacement of lost or stolen PayTags will cost $4.99 each. Expired PayTags are replaced free of charge. The Westpac PayTag terms and conditions, as well as the terms and conditions relating to any cards or accounts that your Westpac PayTag links to, apply.
3 Provided you notify us as soon as possible, have not acted fraudulently or negligently and have complied with the card's Conditions of Use.
4 Eligible transaction accounts for Airpoints Debit Mastercard are the Westpac Everyday Account, Westpac Access Account, Westpac Earner Account, Westpac Easy Access Account, and Choices Everyday Home Loan Account and such other account as may be approved by Westpac. Transaction and service fees may apply to the use of these accounts. For details, please refer to the Transaction and Service fees brochure here or available free of charge at any Westpac branch. You can only access the available funds in your linked transaction account. This may include any prearranged overdraft facility on the account.
5 Your Airpoints Debit Mastercard must be linked to an eligible transaction account and minimum monthly deposits totalling $500 or more must be paid into that account each month.
You must be a member of Air New Zealand's Airpoints programme to be eligible to earn Airpoints Dollars. Airpoints terms and conditions apply - see airnewzealand.co.nz/airpoints-terms-and-conditions for details.
Debit Card Conditions of Use apply.
Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated