Mystery Break Competition Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over ("Eligible Persons"). Air New Zealand (the "Promoter") its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- To enter, an eligible participant must complete the form at https://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/mystery-breaks-competition and follow the prompts to enter their details. Participation in the Promotion is limited to one entry per person.
- Promotion commences 12:01am Friday 18 November 2022 and closes 11.59pm Tuesday 22 November 2022 (the "Promotional Period"). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
- The prize details for the competition include:
Two Deluxe Mystery Breaks packages to one winner - one for themselves and one for them to gift to someone else.
Each Deluxe Mystery Break Package includes:
• Return seat+bag flights for two from your nearest Air New Zealand serviced domestic airport to a mystery NZ location
• Two nights' accommodation at a 4-4.5 star Accor* hotel with breakfast included
• Avis rental car for the duration of the Mystery Break
*We reserve the right to offer alternative hotels should Accor properties not be available. Please note: Accor Live Limitless programme members will not be eligible to accrue points on their accommodation as part of a mystery break.
Full Mystery Breaks terms and conditions apply.
- One winner will be randomly drawn from one prize pool on Tuesday 29 November 2022. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by phone or email at the contact telephone number or email address provided at the time of promotion entry. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to Thursday 1 December 2022, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included (as stated in clause 5), including (where applicable) transport, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals.
- Prize travel is based on two groups of two adults flying in economy class seat+bag return from your nearest Air New Zealand serviced domestic airport to a mystery NZ destination. Travel is on Air New Zealand operated services only, seats are limited and are subject to availability.
- Bookings must be requested at least 14 days before proposed departure date and tickets are non-changeable once issued. Prize winner will be issued with a prize certificate with a reference number on it to allow them to book the Mystery Break. Travel during public holidays, school holidays, or large events, is not permitted.
- The prize cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- Prize is non-transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Travel is not eligible for any frequent flyer (including Airpoints Dollars) accrual, upgrades, companion redemption or credit of tier status.
- Accommodations providers may require travellers to show proof of full vaccination against Covid-19.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this promotion. Entries into this promotion will be stored only in the Air New Zealand booking database.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- The Promoter collects entrants' personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. Please refer to Air New Zealand's Privacy Statement at https://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/privacy regarding the collection, use, disclosure and storage of personal information.
- The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.