Book online, park your car, and jump in the shuttle. It's that simple.
Bookings must be at least 4 hours in advance. By booking online you'll always save on the drive-up rate - and the more in advance you book, the more you can save. Plus, Airpoints Dollars™ are only earned when you book through Air New Zealand.
- Located the closest to the airport terminal on the ground and mezzanine level of the new multi-level car park building through a dedicated entrance
- Feel confident your vehicle is covered, protected from the weather and monitored with additional security cameras
- Look for the black P sign
Situated only a short distance from the airport terminal, this parking is a great option for long term stays. Park in any available space as no parks are pre-allocated. Take the shuttle, which operates 24 hours, 7 days a week to the main terminal and back.
- Look for the brown P sign to locate the long term parking
- Located on Freight Drive, at the southern end of the airport
Please note: The long term shuttle is not set up for baby car seating. You should contact the airport to make alternative arrangements.
Valet and short term parking
When you arrive at the airport, follow the coloured P signs to the valet or car park you have booked. If you have any problems entering the car park, please press the intercom button to speak to an operator - do not insert your credit card to enter.
Long term parking
From the south coast: Take the first turn from Moa Point Road onto Stewart Duff Drive. Then take the first left onto Freight Drive and follow the signs.
From the city: Enter through the left hand entry lanes by pulling a ticket at the entry gates. Drive past the Golf Club and when you reach the exit barriers at the Southern end, insert your ticket and continue south 600m along Stewart Duff Drive. Turn right into Freight Drive and insert your ticket again into the barrier column to enter the car park.