Wellington Airport Valet and Parking
Air New Zealand has partnered with Wellington Airport to bring you valet and parking services to suit your travel requirements.
Parking is conveniently located at the airport, with long term parking only a short distance to the terminal building. Or drive in up the ramp, drop your keys, and let the valet take care of your vehicle. Have the convenience of a variety of grooming services with valet, which can be performed while your car is parked.
Exclusively available when you book your parking with Air New Zealand, earn Airpoints Dollars™ with your booking - for every $50 you spend on parking you earn A1. Bookings can be made up to 4 hours before your intended drop off time.
- Located the closest to the airport terminal on the ground and mezzanine level of the new multi-level car park building through a dedicated entrance
- Feel confident your vehicle is covered, protected from the weather and monitored with additional security cameras
- Look for the black P sign
Situated only a short distance from the airport terminal, this parking is a great option for long term stays. Park in any available space as no parks are pre-allocated. Take the shuttle, which operates 24 hours, 7 days a week to the main terminal and back.
- Look for the brown P sign to locate the long term parking
- Located on Freight Drive, at the southern end of the airport
Please note: The long term shuttle is not set up for baby car seating. You should contact the airport to make alternative arrangements.
Valet and short term parking
When you arrive at the airport, follow the coloured P signs to the valet or car park you have booked. If you have any problems entering the car park, please press the intercom button to speak to an operator - do not insert your credit card to enter.
Long term parking
From the south coast: Take the first turn from Moa Point Road onto Stewart Duff Drive. Then take the first left onto Freight Drive and follow the signs.
From the city: Enter through the left hand entry lanes by pulling a ticket at the entry gates. Drive past the Golf Club and when you reach the exit barriers at the Southern end, insert your ticket and continue south 600m along Stewart Duff Drive. Turn right into Freight Drive and insert your ticket again into the barrier column to enter the car park.
Phone: +64 (0)4 801 0639
Experience the convenience of dropping your car off right at the terminal. The valet is located at the top of the drop-off ramp on level 1.
- Expect a courteous valet employee to greet you upon arrival
- Drop your keys off and carry straight on to check-in. Simplify your travel journey and avoid the hassle of searching for a park
- Your car will be waiting for you upon your return at the valet pick-up area on level 0, in front of the terminal
- Available 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Superior grooming services
- Pre-book with Air New Zealand to earn Airpoints Dollars
Elite member parking eVouchers
Elite members receive five complimentary valet parking eVouchers. In order to redeem your vouchers for parking you must pre-book and sign into your Airpoints™ account to select the eVouchers as payment. If you do not have enough eVouchers to cover the car park booking you are still able to go ahead with the booking and select credit card for the remaining balance. This car park facility is not managed by Air New Zealand and Wellington Airport's terms and conditions apply for changes and cancellations.
Phone: +64 (0)4 801 0639
These services are only available at Wellington Airport valet parking.
Get your car groomed while you are on you're away. The experienced grooming team offer a range of services suited to meet your needs.
Wash and chamois finish, wet look tyre polish, outside glass clean, door jambs cleaned (no grease removal)
Exterior Wash plus: interior vacuum (no boot), dashboard dusted, cup holder dusted, inside glass clean
Tidy Up plus: wheel polishing, premium hand wax
Standard Groom plus: dashboard UV dressed, shampoo interior, mats washed, seats and floor if necessary, boot vacuumed, door jambs cleaned, grease removal on request
Executive Groom plus: headlights cleaned, engine cleaned, door panels UV dressed, exterior tar removal, fragranced
All prices are in NZD and GST inclusive.
Additional services available on request, enquire at the valet reception.
Grooming terms and conditions
- While the car is being groomed the seat and mirror positions may be changed
- Groomers are not responsible for the valuables in your car. Papers lying on the floor will be taken as rubbish and will be disposed of
- It is the customer's responsibility to secure valuables
- Cars with paint protection on them should be notified to Valet staff on arrival as this can affect the grooming process
- Wrongly booked cars can be sent back without being groomed e.g. vehicle booked as a sedan and is a 4x4
- For the Executive and Ultimate Grooms, the upholstery, mats and floor may appear damp if they haven't had sufficient time to dry out prior to pick up
- Additional charges apply for excess dirt, dust, animal hair, coffee spills, vomit, etc.