Air New Zealand Airpoints™ Platinum Visa
You'll earn 1 Airpoints Dollar™ for every:
- $115 spent on eligible purchases*
- 1 Status Point for every $200 you spend on eligible purchases*
- Your Airpoints Dollars will never expire, as long as you have a current card and you're the nominated earner
- 1 Airpoints Dollar is equal to $1 when purchasing any Air New Zealand flight¹. You can also use your Airpoints Dollars for rental cars or shopping in the Airpoints Store
- If you aren't already an Airpoints™ member, we'll sign you up when your Airpoints credit card is approved
Airpoints Dollars Advance
Get access to a 200 Airpoints Dollars Advance.
Airpoints Dollars Top-Up
Buy additional Airpoints Dollars online for a fee with Airpoints Dollars Top-Up. Purchases of Airpoints Dollars are non-refundable, please double check your purchase before you confirm. Terms and conditions apply.
Built-In Travel Insurance
Built-in overseas travel insurance² for you, your spouse and your kids if they're travelling with you. Age restrictions apply.
Get 24-hour access to the exclusive Visa Concierge service.
Each cardholder will get a Koru membership discount - no joining fee for an individual membership, plus get $145 off the standard individual annual fee.
Rates and fees
- 20.95% p.a. purchase interest rate. (Interest rates are subject to change)
- 20.95% p.a. cash advance interest rate. (Interest rates are subject to change)
- Up to 44 interest free days, as long as you pay off your entire balance in full every month by the due date. The interest free period does not apply to cash advances or balance transfers
- 5% or $10 minimum monthly repayments – whichever is greater
- $90 account fee every six months
- $15 fee for a joint or additional cardholder every six months
- Other fees apply
- Kiwibank lending criteria, credit limits and terms and conditions apply
To apply for an Air New Zealand Airpoints Platinum Visa, you must be at least 18 years of age, a New Zealand resident, and have a good credit history.
Also check out
Air New Zealand Airpoints Low Fee Visa
Want to pay an annual account fee of only $50, get a sharp interest rate and still earn Airpoints Dollars? This is the card for you. Find out more about the Air New Zealand Airpoints Low Fee Visa.
* Eligible purchases exclude fee or interest, balance transfers, credit card repayment insurance**, gambling chips, gambling transactions (including online gambling), money orders, travellers cheques or foreign currencies in cash, cash advances or cash withdrawals made from an ATM, or any transaction that is reversed, refunded or charged back, or Airpoints Dollars Top-Ups.
**As of 1 April 2021, customers are no longer able to apply for Credit Card Repayment Insurance policy when opening a new credit card account.
1 An "Air New Zealand flight" means a flight that is ticketed and operated by Air New Zealand and certain airline partner codeshare flights - view the full list of Air New Zealand airline Airpoints partners. Any applicable third party taxes, levies or surcharges can't be paid for with Airpoints Dollars, unless the fare is a New Zealand domestic fare.
2 Your overseas travel insurance is arranged by Kiwibank and provided by TOWER Insurance Limited and TOWER Insurance Limited is solely responsible for any claims under the policy.
Kiwibank is the issuer of the Air New Zealand Airpoints credit cards. Airpoints terms and conditions apply.