OneSmart is a prepaid travel money card that is an optional benefit of your Airpoints™ card. It can be used around the world, making life a little easier when it comes to making purchases overseas.
- OneSmart is a reloadable multi-currency prepaid card that can be used anywhere in the world that Mastercard® is accepted
- OneSmart makes spending in different countries effortless - load up to eight foreign currencies, plus New Zealand dollars
- The only prepaid card that earns you Airpoints Dollars™. You'll earn 1 Airpoints Dollar for every NZD $100 spent overseas1
- Instantly load money onto your OneSmart card with debit loads. Fees apply. Find out more.
Manage your travel on the go
The OneSmart app is now available to download. The app is a convenient and secure way to manage your travel money, whether you're loading foreign currencies before you fly or while shopping overseas.
Use the OneSmart app to:
- Check the balances of each currency in your OneSmart account
- Easily transfer funds between currencies
- Review your transaction history
- View your Airpoints Dollar balance
Download the app now and make managing your travel money easier than ever
By downloading, installing or using the Air NZ OneSmart app, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
iOS: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Android: Requires Android 4.0.3 or later. This app is optimized for Android phones.
Features and benefits of OneSmart
Received a new card?
All you need to do is activate it and set a PIN.
If you have any questions about your new OneSmart card#, contact OneSmart customer service centre on 0800 787 555 or +64 (9) 377 8535.
If you had a OneSmart account prior to 14 November 2016, this account is now inactive. Any foreign currency will be converted to New Zealand dollars, and your funds will be available for collection from BNZ. Find out more about claiming your funds back.
Alternatively, check out our FAQs
1 If you spend in a foreign currency, for calculating your Airpoints Dollar™ earning, the amount you spend will be converted by us into New Zealand dollars at the exchange rate set by Mastercard® at the time the amount is deducted from your OneSmart™ account.
# OneSmart is an unsecured debt security issued by Travelex Card Services Limited (the "Issuer"), a member of the Travelex Group. OneSmart is not guaranteed by any member of the Travelex Group or any other entity. A Product Disclosure Statement (“PDS”) in respect of OneSmart is available via www.airnzonesmart.co.nz. Information has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and you should consider the appropriateness of the information about the OneSmart facility before making any decisions about whether to acquire or continue using the prepaid facility. Mastercard® is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.