If you have already purchased a Business Premier™, Premium Economy, Economy Flexi, Flexi Works or Flexi Works Deluxe ticket, you can purchase a travel companion a discounted ticket paid for with Airpoints Dollars™. Just follow the simple step by step process below:
- Choose your flight
- Book your flight
- Request the companion ticket
- Call our contact centre again to request your companion ticket, ensuring you have enough Airpoints Dollars for the full value of the companion ticket
- Your request can be made up to 355 days in advance
- Your companion ticket will be confirmed by email
See our companion ticket chart, which shows companion ticket prices for international and domestic destinations in Airpoints Dollars.
Share the love with Shairpoints™
Get rewards faster with a Shairpoints account that pools your Airpoints Dollars with others to get to that next reward sooner.
Earn more points every day
Not enough Airpoints Dollars? If you're short on Airpoints Dollars, you could boost your Airpoints Dollars if you have an Air New Zealand Airpoints™ credit card, issued by Kiwibank. See Airpoints Dollars top up for further information.
* Companion tickets are not available in conjunction with Airpoints reward tickets, travel industry fares, prize/promotion tickets and upgrades or Air New Zealand ticketed flights operated by another carrier, and are not redeemable on a 'Seat' or 'Seat + Bag' fare. Airpoints terms and conditions apply.