Manage, change or cancel flight bookings
What changes can I make to my booking?
When you sign in, we'll show you all the different changes you can make. You'll have more options if you booked a flexi fare, and if you make changes before the day of your flight.
We'll let you know if your changes will incur any extra costs. Some options may not be available for your flight.
Adding or confirming your contact details will help us keep you updated if anything changes.
Change your flight
Change your in-flight services
- Request a special meal
We have meals to meet different dietary, cultural and religious needs
- Let us know of a disability
We'll give you support to help your flight go smoothly
- Select a seat
Window? Aisle? Up the front? Choose your preferred seat.
- Upgrade your seat
Move to a premium or business cabin, or add inflight entertainment
- Add Skycouch
Stretch out all the way to your destination, with our unique Skycouch
Simplify your check-in
- Add an extra bag
Packing more? Add an extra 20kg bag to your check-in allowance.
- Add your Airpoints number
Be sure to earn your Airpoints Dollars and Status Points for your flight
- Add your passport details
We're required to record your passport details for any international flights.
- Subscribe to Travel Alerts
Updates on your flight, sent direct to your mobile by text message
- Request a copy of your ticket
Download a PDF of your e-Ticket
Can I manage my booking online?
- You booked through a travel agent or a different airline. Please contact them directly.
- Your flights are in the past. Sign in to Airpoints to add a flight to your account.
- You have more than nine people in your group. Contact our Group Travel team.
- You have a multi-city booking. Contact us to make changes.
- You have a booking purchased with a promo code. Contact us to make changes.
How do I cancel a flight because of COVID-19 alert levels?
Sign in with your booking reference to cancel your flight.
If you booked through a travel agent, please ask them to manage your changes.
Travel is still a challenge, so we've extended our credits to 30 June 2022. You can use your credit to book flights up to one year in advance.
Refunds are subject to fare rules and local legislation.