Airpoints™ for Business frequently asked questions
Most Popular Questions
Signing up for Airpoints for Business is easy and just takes a few simple steps.
- Join Airpoints here. If you’re already an Airpoints member, sign in to your Airpoints account.
- Once signed in, go to ‘Your Balances’.
- Select the ‘Airpoints for Business’ tab and click ‘Join now’.
- Fill out the details and select ‘Join now’.
If you are not the Business Owner, please ensure you have permission from the Business Owner/Operator to register with Airpoints for Business.
2. If I join Airpoints for Business, will I still earn Airpoints Dollars™ and Status Points as I do now as an Airpoints member?
Yes, nothing changes to the amount of Airpoints Dollars or Status Points you earn when you travel for work - these are all yours. While the individual traveller continues to earn the same number of Airpoints Dollars and Status Points as before, the business can now earn Airpoints Dollars too.
3. Can Charities, Partnerships and Incorporated Societies join Airpoints for Business?
Yes they can, however they must register under the 'sole trader/partnership' link. An IRD number will be required at registration for validation purposes.
4. How do I invite, or withdraw employees from my Airpoints for Business account?
You can invite up to 20 employees to your Airpoints for Business account at any one time, so it is best to choose your top travellers. To invite an employee, select the 'Invite new employee' button and enter in their full name and Airpoints number. They will receive your invitation to the email address registered in their Airpoints profile, and this will remain valid for a period of seven days. You can withdraw an invitation at any time by selecting the 'Withdraw invitation' button.
5. My company has more than one owner - can I add multiple Business Owners to my Airpoints for Business account?
No, an Airpoints for Business account can only have one Business Owner at any one time, however you can have as many Administrators as you like. Administrators can invite employees, view account details, make bookings on behalf of linked employees and spend the Airpoints Dollars earned to the account.
6. What are the costs associated with Airpoints for Business?
There are no costs associated with Airpoints for Business. It is free to join, there is no minimum spend requirement, and there are no annual membership fees.