ANZ Visa Business Airpoints
The new ANZ Visa Business Airpoints card gives you a smarter way to manage your business expenditure, while earning Airpoints Dollars™ for your Airpoints™ for Business account at the same time.
If you're not a member of Airpoints for Business, it's free to sign up. Join now to start earning Airpoints Dollars on your business travel and spend.
- Earn 1 Airpoints Dollar per $75 of eligible purchases*, or 1 Airpoints Dollar for every $50 spent on eligible purchases directly with Air New Zealand (for the first $25,000 spent directly with Air New Zealand per business per annum)**
- The Nominated Business Owner earns 1 Status Point for every $250 spent on eligible purchases
- No Koru joining fee (saving $255) and a special discount of $145 off the standard 12 month individual Koru membership fee for all principals of the business
- Airpoints Dollars earned by your business will not expire while you have an ANZ Airpoints Visa Business account
You can obtain an ANZ Visa Business Airpoints card by choosing the Airpoints Rewards option on an ANZ Visa Business card.
ANZ lending criteria, terms, conditions and fees apply. Current interest rates and fees can be found at anz.co.nz and are subject to change.
* Eligible purchases do not include cash advances, balance transfers, interest, fees, government charges including tax payments and child support, the purchase of cash substitutes (such as travellers' cheques) or gambling transactions or transactions resulting from returned purchases or disputed transactions.
** For the first $25,000 spend per annum after which the earn rate is 1 Airpoints Dollar per $75 of eligible spend. To get the higher Airpoints Dollar earn rate, purchases must be made direct from Air New Zealand or the Air New Zealand contact centre. See the ANZ Airpoints Visa guide for more information.
Airpoints™ is the registered trademark for the loyalty programme operated by Air New Zealand. Airpoints Dollars™ are registered trademarks for a form of reward offered to members of the Airpoints programme.