How can we help?
If your Air New Zealand flight is disrupted, you might be able to switch to an alternative. Find out how we can help.
You can often update your flight details online.
- View, change and cancel your bookings
- Add an extra bag or two to your baggage allowance
- Choose your seat
- Order or change your special meal
- Request a copy of your electronic ticket
All you need is your six character booking reference. (Air New Zealand reference numbers end in "H".)
Contact us the way that works best for you. You can message, email or call us, whenever you need to.
Please have your booking reference, the family name used for the original booking and Airpoints number handy when you contact us about a flight or Airpoints query.
- "Resend my booking confirmation"
- "Confirm my seat selection"
- "Confirm my special meal"
- "Confirm my baggage allowance"
- "Check my Airpoints™ balance"
- "Order a replacement Airpoints card"
- "Confirm my special assistance"
- "Reset my password"
And there’s plenty of more ways he can help.
Pro-tip: sign in to the website first, for the best Oscar experience.