Help & support
You can ask Oscar to:
- "Resend my booking confirmation"
- "Confirm my seat selection"
- "Confirm my special meal"
- "Confirm my baggage allowance"
- "Check my Airpoints™ balance"
- "Order a replacement Airpoints card"
- "Confirm my special assistance"
- "Reset my password"
And there’s plenty of more ways he can help.
Pro-tip: sign in to the website first, for the best Oscar experience.
24hr freephone (calling within NZ):
0800 737 000
Calling from overseas:
+64 (0)9 357 3000
24hr website assistance freephone (NZ):
0800 352 266
24hr Airpoints help freephone (NZ):
0800 247 764
Please have these things handy when you call our contact centre
- Your booking reference. Where do I find this?
- The family name used for the original booking.
- Your Airpoints number if you have an Airpoints related enquiry.
To access your booking online, it must:
- Be electronically ticketed - paper tickets will not be accessible
- Have 9 or fewer travellers
- Not have been made as an international "multi-city" booking
Call our friendly team on 0800 737 000, or for further information on how you can ensure your trip is comfortable and hassle-free find out about our special assistance options. You can also complete a MEDA form, or find out more about flying with a medical condition.