Claim missing Airpoints™
Before submitting your claim, please check you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Your flight has already been flown
- You are an Airpoints member, or your flight was flown within 30 days of becoming an Airpoints member
- Your flight was eligible to earn Airpoints Dollars and Status Points
- You were an Airpoints for Business member (for business flights), at the time you flew for work
For more details, check out earning on qualifying flights.
- It can take a few days after an Air New Zealand flight for the Airpoints Dollars and Status Points to appear in your account
- It can take 10-15 working days after a qualifying partner flight for the Airpoints Dollars and Status Points to appear in your account
- If you are an existing Airpoints member, you have up to six months after you have flown to claim any missing Airpoints Dollars and Status Points
- We recommend holding on to your boarding pass and e-ticket until you have received your missing Airpoints Dollars or Status Points
For more information, please see the Airpoints terms and conditions.
Hotels or rental cars
Airpoints Dollars and Status Points are added to your account at the end of the month that you finished your car rental or hotel stay.
After that, you have up to six months to make your claim for any missing Airpoints Dollars or Status Points. You will need to print and fill out a missing Airpoints claim form for any Airpoints hotel or rental car partner and send this along with any relevant documentation to us.
Read more on our qualifying Airpoints rental car and hotel partners.
Airpoints Dollars and Status Points from your Airpoints™ credit card will be added to your account each month on your account cycle date, which is determined by your bank. Please get in touch with your bank directly if you're unsure of your account cycle date.
If it has been more than four weeks, please call us on 0800 247 764 and have your credit card statement handy.
You'll see Airpoints Dollars from qualifying purchases at our Airpoints Partners appear in your account within one month.
Still haven't received them, or forgot to scan your card? You'll need to contact the retailer directly. They each have their own process to get you your Airpoints Dollars.
It can take up to seven working days to receive the Airpoints Dollars from your purchase. If it has been longer than that, please visit the contact us page at the Airpoints Mall, sign in to your Airpoints account and fill out the claim form.